Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lake Home Sweet Lake Home



Happy Family

I'm Divin' In

Backyard w/out 3 pine trees

We closed on the lake home this past Thursday & started moving things on Friday. We spent Labor Day weekend organizing our stuff & playing at the lake.  The girls were in their swimsuits 24/7, which brought back memories of my childhood on Lake Julia.  They ran on the dock & jumped off, just like I used to.  I have to admit I did have buyer's remorse for a little bit in August, mostly because of making such a big change, but someone told me that living on the lake is something that we will never regret.  All regrets & fears were gone when I watched my beauties frolicking in the water.  This is definitely what we needed!  If you know anything about Kevin, you know he's a quick decision maker & never looks back.  There were 3 more pine trees on the right side of our dock & they really blocked our lakeview from the kitchen, so on Friday, our "Errand Boys" (handy guys that will do just about anything & fix anything) brought chain saws & cut the trees down.  Our fire pit now sits where those pines were.  Kevin does not mess around!

We've decided to simplify & put our Eden Prairie house on the market.  We can save the money we'd spend on the house & we really just want to be at the lake.  So we're going to de-clutter & get it on the market very soon.  Hopefully it won't take long to sell.


No comments: