Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

My Mommy



First of all let me wish all of you moms out there, Happy Mother's Day! I had a great day. It's the first mother's day that I've gotten to spend with my mom since becoming a mother myself.  So it was extra special.  We went to church this morning then had a fabulous brunch at Hazelwood & I stuffed myself.  Totally yummy! No cooking, no cleaning...Perfect!  I got a wetsuit for waterskiing from Kevin & the kids, so I will give that a try very soon.  It hasn't arrived yet, otherwise I'd post pictures of me sporting my new suit.  That post is coming up. :-)  Today at church we sang, "Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow." I'm praising God for all my three beautiful blessings.

1 comment:

DiJo said...

Happy Mother's Day Week!

Two year old graduation with Nadi today!!!! :)

Love,
Diana