
So the first day of school was 2 weeks ago. I know, a little late, but better late than never. All 3 girls have new schools this year & so far, they all are enjoying them. I was so concerned if they would like it, if they would make friends, would they find the lunchroom, bathroom, and would they fall into a routine quickly and seamlessly. Well, momma needs to learn a lesson from my beauties, because they have transitioned so well. Not one complaint or whine about school yet. Addison loves her preschool, and in fact, she cries on the days that she does not have preschool. Is it too early for all day every day preschool??? Yes! Maybe not for Addison, but definitely for mom. The apron strings are still tied tight on the Redhead! Good luck girls for a fabulous year & I pray that you hang on to this wonderful resilience.
No comments:
Post a Comment