Sunday, December 6, 2009

Santa's Visitors

Breakfast with Santa


It was a milestone year visiting Santa.  Georgia called him "The Big Man," Francesca had at least 15 things on her list & Addi ran up and sat on Santa's lap by herself.  She has not wanted anything to do with "the Big Man" until this year.  Such a big girl.  She asked for a teddy bear, which I'm pretty sure Santa will oblige. Georgia is on the cusp of knowing who really stocks the house with gifts, but not quite sure.  Francesca still completely believes in St. Nick & as you can see, Addi likes him a whole lot. It's precious watching them grow & I wish I could bottle their innocence forever!

1 comment:

A.H. said...

Jeneen...they are just too cute! I love watching them grow!!! Keep the posts coming. I'm having a hard time keeping up with mine. I'm a busy mama these days. Take care-Aud