Newest "baby" - Gypsy
It's been a whirlwind day starting with one of our favorite places, the Arboretum. The tulips were so beautiful! I could have scooped them up by the spoonful. The lilacs were just as beautiful & the girls find such joy in running amoungst them. Next, it was on to brunch at Hazelwood, my favorite neighborhood restaurant. I went in starving & left wishing I could be rolled out. My kind of meal! Then it was on to my favorite house (mine!) for some lakeside relaxing & a boatride. I so love my new house & can't wait to live in it. Today is one of my most special days of the year, not because it's about me, but to me it's about celebrating how lucky I am that I get to be a mom to my three beauties. Happy Mother's Day to my mom, hope your day has been as wonderful as you!








No comments:
Post a Comment