Thursday, August 26, 2010
Tea Time
What's a good way to pass time with 3 little girls & a girl puppy? Have a tea party! We started having tea parties last winter in the townhouse when we were short on things to do inside, and did not want to venture outside. Since we have moved back to the lake, we have had a lot of tea parties, not because we're short on things to do, just because we have so much fun having them. And I've discovered putting fruit on pretty plates makes it so much more appealing. Who woulda thought? I have fun having the parties too, but I have to tell you, I get a thrill from finding cool tea pots at a local thrift store or consignment shop. I get especially excited when I find a tea pot with a matching creamer pitcher & sugar bowl. I know nothing about fine china, however I find myself looking at the backside of cups & saucers, just to see if I have found a treasure. Truly, the real treasure is the time spent creating this fun with my gals.
Labels:
fun things to do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment