Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!



"...be a joyful mother of children."  
Psalm 113:9

Well I have to be honest, some days I am not joyful with life's mundane tasks, but then one of these girls does something silly or sweet or loving & I snap out of my "pity party".  I am joyful to have these beauties in my life & that I get to be their mom.  Like I've said before, I'm a lucky mommy.  I read on a website today, "Bask in Your Blessings, Glow with Gratitude, Marinate in Motherhood." Most days I am all too familiar with "marinating in motherhood" and long for a little "me" time, even if it's 15 minutes on the couch with a cold diet coke.  Ah, the simple things in life!  Once I catch my breath, then I'm good to go providing for my girls.  Just a quick shout out to my mom, thanks for always being there for me & teaching me to pull myself up by the boot straps and march on!  I'm so thankful to be able to pick up the phone whenever I need to &  chat with you. Happy Mother's Day!  

No comments: