Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Celebration at CHA

The Brunette & Me


Georgia's letter to me

We are so lucky to have a wonderful Christian school close to home. Actually, I don't believe in luck, everything is part of God's perfect plan for us. Luck is God's plan. God planned for us to send Georgia to Chapel Hill Academy, where she is nearly finished with 1st grade. Today, the 1st graders recited a poem to the moms & they sang "You are So Beautiful" and they signed the song as they sang. It was quite precious & Georgia sang so confidently! I'm so proud of her. The kids served us fruit and a beverage. They made a pop-up box & when I opened it, out popped "I Love You" and each child wrote their mom a letter. I love my letter and I love Georgia! I am a lucky mommy!

No comments: