Tomorrow we will officially have 2 Chapel Hill girls. Georgia starts 2nd grade & Francesca starts full day kindergarten. So we spent the last day relaxing at Boy Scout Island on Lake Minnetonka. This has been our favorite spot this summer to beach the boat & swim, build sandcastles, and fish off the end of the boat. There was a bit of a chill in the air & it fills like summer it coming to an end. Bittersweet, but we are looking forward to a great school year. More photos to come of our last week of summer.
I am a mom blessed with a loving, lively family. I have 3 beautiful daughters, each one of them as unique as their hair colors: a blond, brunette & redhead. My days are filled with love & laughter from my dear husband, and I cherish each day with my 4 favorite people.
No comments:
Post a Comment