"Got My Sister's Boots On"

"It Sprinkled, Let's Get Fully Dressed for a Monsoon"

"I just colored on my leg, got into the bag of powdered sugar, now I think I'll throw this mug at you!

Whoever coined the phrase "terrible two's" knew what they were talking about. We have a 2 year old in our house who is soooo curious & busy! I don't like the phrase "terrible two's" so I'll call it "terrific two's". It's terrific because Addison loves shoes (like her mommy), likes sweets (like her mommy) and she loves to play outside (like her mommy). She likes to color with markers, except not on paper! On the palm of her hand, up her arm & all over her legs. She's quick with that marker, too. Another trick she likes lately is pushing a chair to the fridge & pushing the water button on it...without a cup. I was frustrated at first cleaning up the puddle in front of the fridge at least 3 times in an hour, but then I discovered that my floor was getting clean by default. Addi discovers new things each day & it's fun to be a part of her "terrific two's."
No comments:
Post a Comment