Sunday, February 15, 2009

Beauty School Drop-out

Christmas Day 2008
Mid-January (notice the trim on her right)
a lot more where this came from
Very Bad Hair Day
After: The Pixie Fix
My sweet gal's bob is long gone & now I have a long wait for her hair to grow out.  On 3 different occasions, the Redhead snuck off with a pair of scissors & cut her hair. I haven't experienced hair cutting to this degree yet.  The Blonde cut her bangs once & the Brunette couldn't be bothered with her hair (still can't!).  But my Redhead is fascinated with scissors & her hair.  I know, I know, what kind of parents are we leaving scissors out?  Well, Little Miss Sneaky did the last trim with a pair of cuticle scissors after all scissors had been put so high up, we all needed a step stool to reach them.  So Little Miss Sneaky will be Little Miss Pixie for awhile.  It's grown on me, but I must say, she has been wearing a lot of pink lately.  No mistaking my girl for a boy!

4 comments:

DiJo said...

I think she is going to own some fabulous salon some day!!! I just know all of her experience will be put to good use!!! Please tell her to not share this passion with Ruby.... She keeps telling me she wants to grow her hair "long!" They are so cute!!!

Love,
Di

A.H. said...

She is soooo funny! Grace did this last year to one of her friends. Try explaining that to another parent! Grace was so heartbroken. I don't think she'll do it again.

I remember doing it as a kid to myself. I had a nice "v" cut into my bangs. Aaron enjoyed cutting my barbie's hair. Nice, right?

Take care,Audrey

A.H. said...

Very cute little pixie girl! I could not help laughing over the redhead's adventures with scissors.

A.H. said...

Last comment from dear old Aunt Barb not cousin Audrey. I love reading the blog. Keep all scissors away from the redhead! She cracks me up.