



This past Sunday we finally ventured out to the American Girl Store that just opened at the Mall of America. Oh my gosh, did we have fun!!! I had been out of town for a scrapbooking weekend, so I thought dad could use a break for the afternoon, so I took the girls to the new store. It was not busy at the store & reservations weren't needed at the restaurant, so it was the perfect day for a mom with 3 giddy girls in tow! The blond & brunette brought their dolls to get their hair done at the salon to the tune of, gulp, $15 EACH. Crazy! But Josefina (Brunette's doll) has had a bad hair YEAR and her 'fro could beat the best of them. It's back in a smooth braid once again. Phew, money well spent. We had lunch at the restaurant and the girls placed their linen napkin in their laps and drank pink lemonade from an actual glass without spilling the entire lunch. Yes! It was a delightful afternoon & I can't wait to go back. Perhaps next time one-on-one time with one of my girls, however. :-}
1 comment:
I loved American Girls when I was little! Brings back amazing memories!
Post a Comment