Thursday, September 16, 2010

2010-2011 School Year Underway

It's been a great beginning to the new school year.  Georgia loves 4th grade & is even in orchestra this year.  She's learning the violin & spends a lot of time trying to pick out a song. Francesca is in 2nd grade & really likes her teacher.  She is a rule follower & she promptly gets her homework folder out to show me after school.  She takes after her dad! And little Addison is in her second year of preschool & tells everyone that next year she gets to go to kindergarten.  She can't wait to get to go to school with her big sisters.  Mom can wait though.  I have a little more "free" time since the kids are back in school & I'm playing a lot of tennis & I'm back to my bible study class.  So we are fully back into the swing of things & it feels great!

No comments: