Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Whirlwind Labor Day Weekend
We hit the road for Labor Day weekend this year &I can honestly say that we drove all the way straight through Wisconsin from Minnesota. We saw nearly all of our immediate family this weekend, except for Kevin's brothers and his sister. We visited Kevin's parents & sister Denise, stayed a night at the Kalahari, continued on to northern Illinois and visited with my big brother, uncles, aunts and my cousin & his family. We spent a little time at Illinois State Beach Park & played in Lake Michigan, just long enough to get some great photos. Finally, our trip ended with a visit to my grandma's in Milwaukee. Plus, my mom & little brother. Phew! It's not often that I get to say that I saw all of my family in one weekend. The kids were excellent travelers, partly because of a DVD player & mostly because they enjoyed seeing their family. It was quite an adventure! One that will be repeated for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment