Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Spring Photos
For the past few years, our schools have been taking spring pictures, which actually kind of annoyed me. It bothered me because it's another photo shoot to look perfect for. Well, this year I've decided to take another approach. I decided to throw away perfectionism in my life & look what I got. PERFECT spring pics! The girls picked out their own outfits & backgrounds & both are keepers!! Yes, wild backgrounds that I would not choose, but this photo shoot is all them. They picked out everything & I didn't sway them to what I would pick. Good job girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
You are soooo good! Ainsley had these Tuesday, and I totally forgot.. So, let's just say she did not look quite that cute in hers!!!! I think her comment was, "Mom you can take my picture.. Why do I need to do this?"
We will see you Sunday!!!!
Post a Comment