Sunday, March 6, 2011

What It Means to Be Loved



I heard the most beautiful song by Mark Schultz yesterday.  I would have uploaded it for you to listen to, but it's not on playlist.com yet.  He is a great vocalist & I love his music. I was driving my minivan & flipping through the radio stations & stopped at KTIS. Then "What it Means to Be Loved" came on & I instantly wanted to share a few of the words. 
I wanna give her the world



I wanna hold her hand 
I wanna be her mom for as long as I can 
and I wanna live every moment until that day comes 
I wanna show her what it means to be loved.
Pretty much sums up what being a mom is all about for me. Thank you God for my 3 beautiful, magnificent girls!

1 comment:

DiJo said...

Amen Sister!!!!

Hugs,
Diana