How old are you?
Mia & the new AG horse
The birthday call from Gma & Gpa & Denise Molldrem
Georgia is 7! Can you believe it?! Her birthday was a fun day. Birthdays around our house start out with a "balloon barricade" at the birthday girl's door. Kevin started hanging balloons & ribbons in the girls' doorways for their birthdays when we moved into this house, and it has gotten quite elaborate! This year, Georgia's door was no exception. He found punching balloons (remember those?!) and hung about 10 in the doorway and Georgia got up at 7:30 that day & ran through the balloons, laughing all the way! So precious! Daddy stays up very late on the eve of his girls' birthdays and creates the perfect party mood for them. Oh, and he makes a balloon arch at the bottom of the stairs too! No, I haven't gotten a "balloon barricade" yet, but last year the girls & Kevin had a Hawaiian Luau for me. So, I feel equally important!
The American Girl craze has hit the Molldrem house. Having 3 girls, I knew it was inevitable! We gave Georgia an AG horse & foal & a stable and Gma & Gpa Molldrem & Denise gave her the new girl, Mia. Georgia & Francesca have spent many hours setting up the perfect horse ranch. She also got quite a few American Girl craft kits, which we will start working on soon. All in all, turning 7 was super fun for my little girl.
One thing I love about Georgia is that she enjoys being a kid. She's not picky about her clothes (yet!) and she still prefers The Backyardigans over Hannah Montana. We watched one episode of Hannah Montana & she said there was "too much talking." So she hasn't watched another one. (yet!) This is great for me, because she's not growing up too fast & I still get to hug her, read her stories, and she would love it if I would carry her, but I do have limits!








No comments:
Post a Comment