Finally! I've managed to carve out a little time to figure out this mosaic, so I can post my favorite pictures from our Spring Break trip. This was our first day, which was Easter Sunday. We spent the ENTIRE day playing at the beach & lazing by the pool! Yeah, it was great. Is "lazing" a word? Hmm...doubt it, but that is the best way to describe laying by the pool, soaking up the sun. You get it. Everyone was all smiles & mom even donned a bikini! First time since 1991. Luckily, Addi is strategically placed in this photo of me! Phew! Our room was nice & we could walk out of our patio to the beach. We all really enjoyed this day!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
San Diego: Day 1
Finally! I've managed to carve out a little time to figure out this mosaic, so I can post my favorite pictures from our Spring Break trip. This was our first day, which was Easter Sunday. We spent the ENTIRE day playing at the beach & lazing by the pool! Yeah, it was great. Is "lazing" a word? Hmm...doubt it, but that is the best way to describe laying by the pool, soaking up the sun. You get it. Everyone was all smiles & mom even donned a bikini! First time since 1991. Luckily, Addi is strategically placed in this photo of me! Phew! Our room was nice & we could walk out of our patio to the beach. We all really enjoyed this day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment