

The girls got their Christmas dresses on yesterday & we had breakfast with Santa at the Wayzata Country Club. Tickets were in high demand & I snatched them up back in October. We've visited Santa at the mall in years past, and it was nice to visit with Santa in a relaxed atmosphere. Georgia & Francesca talked with Santa and gave him their lengthy lists, but Addison wanted nothing to do with sitting on Santa's lap. She did manage to sit with Georgia to hear him read "Twas the Night Before Christmas", otherwise her head was buried in Daddy's shoulder. Georgia's wheels are turning in regards to Santa. She still believes, but wonders why Santa at the mall looks different than this Santa. Hmmm...? We are truly celebrating the miracle of Christmas and give thanks to God for answered prayer, because my dad is getting stronger everyday & will give chemo another try as he strengthens. So I'm very happy to say, Merry Christmas, enjoy each day & have a grateful heart!
2 comments:
I absolutley love this! You are so creative and the pictures are awesome. What a beautiful family. I feel so blessed with your friendship and that I have gotten to know you better.
The girls dresses are absolutley gorgeous! Where did you find them?
May God's richest blessings be with you and your family in this Holiday Season. I am praying for health for your Dad and for a miracle elsewhere :)
Thanks so much for sharing! I loved this!
I love the photo of you with your three girls! What a blessing that will be to look back on in the years to come! It looks like it was a very special morning! We saw Santa today too. Ruby wanted nothing to do with the Jolly Guy!
Hugs,
Di
Post a Comment